PROCEDURE FOR REVIEWING MANUSCRIPTS
1. Submitted manuscript is considered by the deputy chief editor and determined which category can be attributed, and is sent to the reviewer. The reviewer for two weeks gives a written opinion on whether publication of the material with his comments. In case of rejection it is applied a reasoned conclusion which goes to the author without specifying the reviewer.
2. After reworking the article and resubmit the material the initial variant is necessarily applied.
3. After reviewing articles the Editorial Board discusses the issue of publication of the material.
4. The duration from the date of receipt of the article prior to publication – within 6 months.
5. The expert opinion from the enterprise where authors work is not currently required, but if one is presented, it shall be sent to the reviewer.